Just some stuff I created. Use at your own risk. Scripts I usually place in ~/bin and just add that to my PATH, do as you see fit.
- Anchors.scpt - AppleScript for retrieving the name and URL for current tabs in Safari, convert to anchor format, and place that on the clipboard. clipboard - Bash script to quickly copy files to macOS clipboard from Terminal.app. Simply, clipboard /path/to/file, this will copy the file to the system clipboard, paste to the destination. If you are manipulating text, pbcopy might be the command you are looking for.
- vm-console.sh - Connect to VM console from XenServer command line. Usage: ./vm-console.sh <uuid>. UUID can be obtained by xe vm-list | egrep “name|uuid” command.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- awsenv - Shell script to output AWS CLI environment variables and verify file permissions
- aws-iam-authorized-keys - SSH AuthorizedKeysCommand script for IAM SSH Public Keys (PoC). GNU Public License (GPL) v3.
Linux / Unix
- envdig.c - a small tool that prints the address and content of every variable in the current environment
- aslookup.tgz - Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Autonomous System (AS) number lookup tool. Released under GPL.
- getcert - Shell script to output certificate and meta information from a secure endpoint. Usage: getcert.sh cormier.co, this will display the certificate in text and encoded formats.
- get-wip - Python script that shows the time since a change and the last commit for the file. Minor updates to output from the original script. –March 1, 2019
- jsonsh - JSON shell. Work in progress.
- ifaddr.c - a tool for retrieving IPv4/6 information from an interface in a format suitable for scripts
- OmniGraffle Stencils - Collection of Cisco stencils for OmniGraffle. I found each stencil on Graffletopia. To make things a little easier, I packaged them in a specific folder and renamed them so they display correctly in OmniGraffle. Just extract to ~/Library/Application Support/OmniGraffle/Stencils.
Windows / PowerShell
- disable-reason.reg - Registry file that will disable Windows Shutdown Event Tracker. I use this in non-production environments because the dialog box can get annoying, but on a production machine, you shouldn’t disable this feature.Copy-ADGroup.ps1 - PowerShell script to copy an Active Directory security group with matching members and others attributes.
- Get-Snapshots.ps1 - Retrieves Virtual Machine (VM) snapshot information for current Virtual Infrastructure connections